News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Prayers and Thanks

Started by shayman, October 16, 2007, 11:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shayman

I would like to say thanks to this group for their support and now I have to say this. I have had cancer for eight and haft years. The doctors did not give me six months that was five and haft years ago.
Well now it has shown up in my brain and there if some options that was not there years ago. My new doctor has taken it to a panel of his and said that I had come this far, they were not going to rush into this, it seems that something of miracle to them.
My Lord Jesus has been at my-side the hold time and I can say that when I meet people that they can not believe that I have cancer. The treatments that was tried on me threw the years effects me more until now. I just want you all to know the Lord loves us all. After I get patched up I will let you know. For the victory has been won!
My prayers is for all of you to keep on having fun railroading.
Again my prayers are for you.
Shayman logging up Deep Creek somewhere. Love to all.

Logging up Deep Creek

ebtnut

Wow, Shayman--our prayers are with you!  Try and keep a positive outlook, and let the docs do what they can.  Miracles do happen, as it looks like has already happened.

Royce Wilson

Prayers back to you Shayman!   and keep us posted.

My wife is a breast cancer survivor and had a heart attack.
Prayer saved her to................................Royce Wilson...... ::)

japasha

Shayman,

Good luck to you. I am afflicted with kidney failure and am being treated for it. I've been doing one project at a time and I'm continuing to fight it. I hope you can as well.
Keep writing and being involved. I know all of us on the board enjoy your comments and things you're doing.

Jim

kendoitall

To the shayman: I lost my wife to cancer in 2005, which she had had for not all that long. Thank God you are getting good care. Keep fighting and put yourself in His hands.
My prayers are with you from now on each day I sign onto this site.

Ken
Standards? STANDARDS? We don't need no stinking standards!

Tomcat

Shayman,
as we have been in touch all the time, please be ensured that I will enclose you in my prayers. No question to me that the Lord is with you. There are miracles and those who trust in Jesus will not fail. Trust in him, trust in your Doctors help and keep yourself that positive approach to it all.

Peace and blessings across the Atlantic to you.

Kind regards,
Tom

felix

Shayman,

We love you and have enjoyed your works over the years, and know that you will be with us for many more to come, our hearts and prayers are with you Brother!

Felix