Posting Pictures, has an icon changed?

Started by ebtbob, October 22, 2014, 09:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtbob

Good Evening All,

It has been quite some time since I posted a picture here.   Has something in the method changed?   Is there a different icon now?
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

jonathan

Good Morning Bob,

The method has not changed for me.  I have used photobucket since I first logged on here.  I think there was some sort of change in photobucket.  For the past year or so, you can click on the posted photo and a link takes you to the photo on my photobucket account.  I didn't set that up.  It just does it automatically.  Don't know when, how, or why that happened.

I still hit the img button on the photo, which copies it.  Then I paste it to my post.

I really enjoy and appreciate when folks allow us to see their modeling.  Hope you are planning to share some of your great modeling work.

Regards,

Jonathan

ebtbob

Thank you for your kind comment Jonathan.   One thing I need to get a picture of is a section of my On30 railroad where the mine branch leaves the mainline.   For about 5-6 feet,  the track does a slight reverse curve with both pines and aspens on both sides of the track,  and the trees are up close to the track.   
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

Doneldon

Quote from: ebtbob on October 24, 2014, 12:05:26 AM
One thing I need to get a picture of is a section of my On30 railroad where the mine branch leaves the mainline.   For about 5-6 feet,  the track does a slight reverse curve with both pines and aspens on both sides of the track,  and the trees are up close to the track. 

Bob-

This sounds like the essence of northwoods lumbering. I'm anxious to see the photos.

-- D