Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Want to post layout photos

Started by Trainman203, November 10, 2014, 08:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainman203

Can't make the post accept them from the iPad by "choosing file"

Irbricksceo

I use Photobucket or Imgur. Both are websites that allow you to upload photos and get sharing links.
Modeling NYC in N

Trainman203

Do they charge or require a membership or a password?

jward

as bricks alluded, you cannot upload photos directly to the forum, but you can upload them to a photo hosting site like photobucket or flikr, then link to them at that site. photobucket will provide you with a link with the img tags already inserted that you can copy and paste here. other sites may not in which case you'll want to add them yourself.

to add the tags yourself  they are .....i added spaces before and after the img tags to trick the browser into showing what i typed. omit the spaces when you add the tags and it will display the photo on this site.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

electrical whiz kid

However, no one answered Trainman" question:  Is a free site, or do they charge?
Rich C.

Saved1

it's free to upload your pics on photobucket, just make an account it's free and then upload your pics to your account. once you upload the pics you want to share use this code for the forum that i showed in the pic below

you can also use tinypic for free uploads as well you don't have to make an account with tinypic but if you use tinypic after a while the bandwidth runs out,

i would make a free account at photobucket it's just better, just use whatever password you want with whatever email you want to use.

Trainman203

I am pretty old and computer challenged.  I'll see if I can do it.