News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

E Z Streets set

Started by phillyreading, November 18, 2014, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillyreading

I am wondering when the new E Z Streets set will be available to purchase?
And what about the new E Z Streets switches also?

I would love to buy the items if available.

Maybe one of the admin people can give us an answer.

Lee F.

3rail

Lee,

The E-Z Street? Expressway set, as well as the new sedans (Blue Sedan and Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey? Clown Car) are in transit to us now and should be shipping out to dealers mid-December.   The turnouts will be arriving 1st quarter of 2015.

Regards,

3rail

phillyreading

phillyreading

Just ordered the E Z Streets set, should be to my house by 1-1-15.
Also saw that the switches for E Z Streets are in stock according to the online store on the site.

Lee F.

phillyreading

Just got the E Z Streets set! About 12:30 pm NYC time.
Very nice set, it has the track and power controller; a 24 watt 16 volt AC. The track goes together very well except I had to switch four pin locations to make it work for me, the tracks needing the center pin switch are the 2.5 inch curve adapters. Take the one pin out and move it to the other end and everything will work correctly. The Turnpike building looks nice too, and I just put it together, very nice except if you put two tracks underneath the roof area it looks a bit odd as the building is stretched out just a little.

FYI; I did some testing with a K-Line Plymouth switcher set and it runs very well through the track, only thing it is a little slow with all the hoppers behind the switcher engine. Transformer or power pack didn't heat up, only tried it for about five minutes. The Plymouth switcher will reverse if the power is turned low enough and not with the direction button.

Lee F.

M1FredQ

Hi Lee

I saw those E-Z Streets demonstrated on a U-Tube video about York and YES I now want one for the layout.
Somehow the look of cars moving along with the trains makes for a nice looking active town or slice of a city in motion.
Very cool.

In the conversation there was talk of E-Z technology coming to locomotives does that mean WBB has some surprizes for us???