News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

I almost got my wish!

Started by Melinda, February 02, 2007, 06:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melinda

I just was at the Walthers web site, looking at the "New Products Announced" page, and saw a Bachmann On30 4-4-0 listed. Woo hoo! just what I wanted!
Then I read it again, and discovered it was a typo - it's the G Scale 4-4-0, in new paint schemes.
Darn! Rats! Aw Shucks! when is Santa bringing my On30 4-4-0?

oh well,
Melinda

finderskeepers

Sheesh, now I read your email and before I get to the bottom I think there is an On30 4-4-0 on the way, only to have my hopes dashed. Please Bachmann, do us a favour and make this one.http://www.burnsland.com/sdra/roy_disney.shtml

the Bach-man

Dear All,
Remember, the new policy is FIRST QUARTER announcements... there will be new On30 items this year!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Steve Stockham

I checked the site too and it sure looked to me as though the "Olive Green and Russia Iron 4-4-0" was listed as "0n30"! Was that a typo?

shayman

Yes that was typo error. if you look at the one above it and compare the prices, you will see.
shayman
Logging up Deep Creek

shayman

Hi Melinda
Well it looks like you got your wish after all. Wow! could you turn some of that wish power on a newer two truck shay.
Happy railroading
shayman
Logging up Deep Creek

mmiller

Quote from: shayman on September 16, 2007, 04:07:31 AM
Hi Melinda
Well it looks like you got your wish after all. Wow! could you turn some of that wish power on a newer two truck shay.
Happy railroading
shayman

not if her wish was the large scale 4-4-0 in On30  :'(

I just saw the new paint schemes Bachmann is offering on the large scale 4-4-0 BEAUTIFUL!!!!...I sure wish that was the loco they decided to offer in On30  :-\
mike miller
San Juan Pacific Lines
On31.17 California 3' narrow gauge

Melinda

Well, my wish WAS for a 4-4-0 like the large scale one; now PSC has beaten Bachmann to the punch, so in a way I did get my wish, although I probably won't be able to buy more than one.
The Bachmann 4-4-0 is still nice, and I do plan on getting one.
I don't wish for another Shay, but rather for another medium-sized rod engine.

Dusten Barefoot

I would like to see a 4-6-0, and a 3-truck shay. I may not be the biggest fan of shays but the loggers in the deep creek need more power to haul more logs out. I would like a Tweetsie Ten-Wheeler for my mixed trains for the Blowing Rock and Boone area of my layout. I also think that Bachmann could come out with a 2-4-2 tender loco or a 4-4-2 tender loco.

Just what I would like to see
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten Barefoot
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten