News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

My Layout photos...

Started by trainmainbrian, February 10, 2015, 02:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainmainbrian

http://s35.photobucket.com/user/maintrackbrian/slideshow/

These Pictures are combined into different fazes of construction from Start to Now.. & is 85% finished planning on finishing hole layout complete with scenery buy End of March or April... Enjoy post your comments....
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

WoundedBear

Nice. You have put a ton of work into that.

Sid

jbrock27

The scenery and tracks look great!  Love the junkyard.
Keep Calm and Carry On

Pacific Northern

Excellent detail, nicely finished benchwork. I can only hope my layout is near the quality and finish of yours. Thanks for showing it to us.
Pacific Northern

Pacific Northern

Excellent detail, nicely finished benchwork. I can only hope my layout is near the quality and finish of yours. Thanks for showing it to us.
Pacific Northern

RAM

TMB What did you use for the backdrop for your city. 

trainmainbrian

Quote from: RAM on February 18, 2015, 05:14:03 PM
TMB What did you use for the backdrop for your city. 
[/quot

RAM... I used 2 scene photo sheet's of a town "no particular one" that I picked up at my Hobby Shop & contact cement on entire backing of backdrop board & on the photo itself & applied it & rolled it smooth... After that I used 2 sheets of construction paper & painted it with a brownish color & with little strips of wood to spaced out to look like a retaining wall on the bottom... & just added my building's...
If your not thinking of Model Railroading each day you must be having a bad day.....& do not leave your mind @ the station...

RAM

trainmainbrian

Quote from: RAM on February 20, 2015, 11:27:44 PM
Well it sure looks nice.
Thank You RAM... I work hard on my layout...Should be all done with it scenery & little detail add-ons & some re soldering of a wire leads from weathering track rail's... & I will be ready to roll... 3 years of hard work will be well worth it