News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Colorado & Southern

Started by Tomcat, May 10, 2015, 07:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomcat

Hey Bachmann folks,

how about your early dedication to the C&S? I do have the two Moguls you had made to a Colorado & Southern prototype
and it all began this way. A C&S passenger train set plus some freight cars, this all cries to add some motive power such
as a C&S No. 71 engine, a No. 75 or 76 or even a model of the little No.9 one can find today in Breckenridge, CO.

The 71 would be one of my favorites, you just need to go there to Central City, CO and take your measurements,
she sits there just for you. And for us Colorado NArrow Gauge bums going there, dreaming t have a model of it one far day...

How about adding something like that?

Cheers, Tom ;) ;) ;)

Royce Wilson

Royce Wilson

Bachmann how about at least giving us a flanger for those snowy days and what about a butterflfly snow plow for that mogul?

Royce

railexpert

Hello

Also I have begun with some locos and cars with the Colorado & Southern sign and numbers. Since 2004 I have my own free-form C&S Railway. A long time Bachmann delivered items with this logo. Meanwhile has only the Rocky Mountain Express C&S lettering. Apart from that it is difficult to get exact models from C&S prototypes, it is more difficult to get inexpensive C&S narrow gauge decals for On30.

Bachmann, you can make C&S decals for your old customers, so they can label the non C&S locos and cars???

Or better sell locos and cars lettered with C&S!!!!  If it is possible also according to real C&S exemplars!!!

Railexpert

:) :) :)

Royce Wilson

Try Clover House decals they have some nice stuff to offer.

Royce

Royce Wilson

Also forgot this is a great site for prototype decals:

www.theleadvilleshops.com

Royce

Tomcat

We still hope for another C&S goodie one day from you Bachmann folks.
Can we only dream on as Royce said or can we hope for something cool...? :) :) :)

Railexpert: Did you try Caboose Hobbies pages, they maybe have C&S decals in stock?

Cheers, Tom

railexpert

Hello,

thank you all for the information about the C&S decals.

Nevertheless, I wish more Colorado & Southern locomotives and cars from Bachmann.

Railexpert

;)