News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

G scale

Started by Bobxtrees, May 24, 2015, 03:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobxtrees

I am looking at 4-6-0 #10 g scale #91605. I would like to know will this fit 45mm track, is it batt operated remote control. is this what they call large scale? thanks Bob

Hunt

Q: I would like to know will this fit 45mm track
A: Runs only on 45mm gauge track

Q: is it batt operated remote control
A: Powered and controlled by DC power pack connected to track. Chuff sound powered by 9V  battery placed in tender.

Q:is this what they call large scale?
A: yes, the locomotive approximate 1:22.5 scale is one of the scales in what is referred to as large scale.

Click Here for more information about current production model

Shop for best price.

Loco Bill Canelos

91605   D&RG   10   2011   ~ Loco   4-6-0 Annie  Denver & Rio Grande  Ver 6            Ver 6 Metal Gears   $399.00    wood burner

This version of the famous Bachmann 4-6-0 is the latest run and has a reputation as a great running locomotive. As a top of the line 4-6-0 is has metal siderods, and metal detail parts not found on the Standard line 4-6-0.  It is a great loco and since it is a woodburner it does not have an operating rear headlight like the coal burning versions do.

The $399 MSRP was the MSRP when it first came out.  The street price is substantially lower. Trainworld has it for $219 and the online seller The Favorite spot has it for $213. Shipping will be extra so buying from the closest sellr may result in an overall lower price. There may be others so shop.

Most of all have fun!!

Bill

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!