EMD E7 Announcement Question for Bachmann or Yardmaster?? Update

Started by brokenrail, November 20, 2015, 08:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenrail

Yardmaster   ,
Are they still expected in 2016? Should I assume that since there are not any actual photos of the E7 along with the rest of the Norfolk Southern Heritage diesels that they have not even been made?Just Curious how that works since they are both in the catalog for 2016.
Johnny

Desertdweller

If Bachmann is going to build E-7s in HO, how about doing some in N scale?

Les

Desertdweller

N scale has been underserved for decades.  After working in N scale since 1978, this is the first time I have ever heard a complaint that N scale is getting the good stuff while HO is getting short shrift.  You must be kidding.

Pick up a Walthers sale catalogue and compare the N scale offerings to the HO.  And consider how many of the N scale structures and vehicles are of European or Japanese design.

N scale is still way behind HO in availability of North American items.  Model a period operation and the situation becomes more acute.  HO has about anything one could want, and always has.  HO has plenty of E units, from brass to plastic.  It has been only fairly recently that we have has early E units available in N.  It seems to me HO has an embarrassment of riches.

Les

gbradley

What's wrong with this picture?
HO scale e7 announcement I was excited and interested.
O scale pictures?
Long wait...
cold, short or no answers from Bachmann...
This thread is getting off topic and or going in another direction>>>>>>>
I mean, pre production art work would have been better than the 0 Scale representation.....
At this point I'm not interested anymore
??? :-[ #frustrated

Bucksco

We just approved the paint samples which means they are in production - shouldn't be much longer.

brokenrail

Yardmaster,
Are the Norfolk Southern Heritage Diesels.I mean the rest of them in the works also? Those drawings in the catalog are getting pretty worn out.Like to see the real deal also. Getting close to the end of summer.
Johnny

Bucksco

Recently received production samples of the Heritage units - they will be shipping to us very soon.

brokenrail

Hay Yardmaster,
Is the second run of the NS Heritage diesels going to have any upgrades from the previous run?Working dtch lights would be a winner.
Johnny