Started by Titanic5972, February 13, 2016, 11:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titanic5972

My locos

My coaches

My wagons

My troublesome trucks

UPTODAY

Titanic5972,WOW!!!!What a nice collection!!!!!Those troublesome trucks are the best!!!!LOL when I saw them!!!!Keep up the good work!!!
JUST SAYING

UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Titanic5972

I'll be adding a few more soon and doing some more face changes, including the new one due out this year too.

DinoNTrains

Nice collection! What did you use for the coal loads?
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Jacob Wilson

Do you not own Thomas or Annie or Clarabel?

mully

Nice collection love what you have done with the trucks :)

Titanic5972

Thanks guys.

For the coal loads Dino, I cut a block of polystyrene so that it was about 2mm below the top of the trucks. Then ballast was glued on top with pva. The load is still removable too.

No I don't Thomas Annie or Clarabel yet Jacob. Not sure info ever will either. They need to sort out his face first.

Thanks Mully

Titanic5972

As Henry was a non runner I have decided to back date this one to his old shape so that I have both. So far progress is seen below.

I have cut off everything from his firebox back and got rid of it all, except for the footplating. I also has a spare body of Gordon so everything from his firebox back was also cut off and modified to fit Henry's footplate. Henry's steam pipes on either side of his smokebox have also been cut off.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @ Reply #7 By Titanic5972: Is tat the same Henry in your photo above with your other Locomotive's that you have taken apart?

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #9 Titanic5972: What happen to it, to become a non-runner?

Titanic5972

I took the motor out because I burnt it out and never got replaced.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #11 By Titanic5972: Did you run Henry to fast or something and are you going to get a new Henry?

Titanic5972

No i forgot to turn off the controller one day when I went to the shops. Henry derailed and his wheels jammed and the motor was smoking when I got back. Yes, like I said above I will get another so I have both versions. More work to Henry.

I've glued the footplate back together and added Gordon's firebox.

I'll wait to add the cab until I've painted the cab and firebox seperately.

Jacob Wilson

^ Above 1 Reply - @Reply #13 By Titanic5972: Oh, dear. I have never made that mistake, and I don't intend to! Did you send Henry to Victor's and Kevin's Sodor Steamworks after that incident?!