News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Spectrum 1:20.3, 2-6-0 Release Date

Started by JBSahnd, May 15, 2016, 02:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksco

The Glenbrook is pretty low key as far as paint schemes go....

bob kaplan

Nice looking....but again...a bit on the "classic" side....Woodburner is a bit too early for my era.  Would like the coal burner with the less showy stack....thanks.
b

JBSahnd

Is the delivery of the new Moguls being impacted by the Hanjin bankruptcy issue that has ships anchored off the coast?

OERM306

See "Shipping Delays" in the General Forum.  The answer was that there was no impact.

OERM306

September 22, 2016, at 10:21 AM is the official start of fall.  I've been looking down the tracks and I haven't seen "Emma Nevada" rushing to meet her summer arrival at the station.

Bucksco

All of the 2-6-0s arrived at the warehouse and are currently shipping to dealers.

Loco Bill Canelos

Can't find a dealer to get you one, check with Robbie at http://rldhobbies.com/ .  Robbie answers the the phone personally and you get a great discount price.  Been buying there and at Trainworld for years.  Both places very dependable, they will get you one.
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

OERM306

Odd that the Bachmann Online Store still shows "Emma Nevada"  as the only one of the new 2-6-0's as "Coming Soon".

Bucksco

They are all here. The Emma Nevada arrived last and will show as being "in stock" as soon as they are put into our warehouse inventory (which happens after the retailers get theirs).

OERM306

So look down the tracks and there's a headlight there.  The anticipation is awful!

Bucksco

Chris9017

Train World Online is expecting them in 2 weeks and those 2 weeks will go by fast!!! :D

spdavie

Am I the only one who received the new 2-6-0 yet? I picked up my Emma Neveda last Saturday (9/24) from the Train Shop here in Santa Clara. I was shocked in amazement how beautiful this thing is!! I have a quite a few brass engines in 1:20.3 including a 1:24 Accucraft Lilly Belle and I think this one beats them all in the looks department. I already installed Airwire battery control and Phoenix sound. I gave it a 20 minute test run yesterday pulling a couple of 1:20.3 Accucraft passenger cars, and it ran smooth and flawlessly. My only con is my example didn't come with the cab support braces. I will now ask my wife to get me the Glenbrook for Christmas. Great Job Bachmann!!!

Chris9017