Why the Oliver model has not yet been revealed?

Started by Crazy Thomas, May 29, 2016, 07:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Crutch

Quote from: UPTODAY on July 17, 2016, 03:08:27 PM
chill out dudes!!!!!!!!you are going to have a heart attack over this bachmann stuff!!!
UPTODAY
I'm sorry but some people will take you seriously. Then we have chaos as those of us who realize you're joking try to calm down the people who didn't. So if you make a joke make sure that if someone takes it literally it doesn't create worry and panic because people fear the fact that something they've waited for will never get delivered. Just know for next time so the rest of us don't have to quickly correct it or deal with the chaos.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Cheeky_ULP

Problem is you're talking about a hypothetical situation that didn't happened...  :P

Captain Crutch

Quote from: Sparks on July 17, 2016, 10:28:49 PM
Problem is you're talking about a hypothetical situation that didn't happened...  :P
You'd be surprised
Quote from: BassTbone on July 17, 2016, 11:13:35 PM
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFCDU&P=7

Set for October
That is guessing as much as we are, it even says estimated. So unless Bachmann themselves comes out and says here's the release date everything is speculation, an estimate, no one is sure of when he's coming. He could come out tomorrow or in another year, we don't know. Unfortunately neither do these people. So I wouldn't exactly trust them. But I'm pretty sure he'll pop out of the blue like toad. So it's anyone's guess.

BassTbone

Retailers have direct connections about release dates with the manufacturer.

Captain Crutch

Quote from: BassTbone on July 18, 2016, 11:15:36 AM
Retailers have direct connections about release dates with the manufacturer.
Yes however if Bachmann hasn't put a release date on their site what makes you think they're gonna give it to other companies to put on theirs. Besides the direct connection is "Hey I'll buy a hundred of these what's the discount?". I wouldn't trust just looking at a site. Especially since it says estimated. Or if Bachmann is telling them it's probably more like "well unless we hit a bunch of snags this should be the latest. I personally don't trust the site. Like toad, every site said he would come out by a certain time but he came out months before. Don't trust the websites as they have been wrong before. Until Bachmann themselves say it don't get your hopes up. These websites keep changing. I'm pretty sure they're guessing as much as we are. I would only trust big name companies and that's not even totally true, they've been wrong as well. So I wouldn't really trust anyone but Bachmann. Unfortunately right now Oliver is the only one we don't know about.