News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

do ho trains have sound

Started by kranchy, November 24, 2007, 09:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bevernie

As concerning his not having returned, may I submit the possibility that he may be a truck driver. I consider myself lucky in the aspect that I am out one day and back the next (even though the pay is somewhat lacking), but some of those guys stay out for WEEKS! :o
Of course, when and if he does return, he may not recognize his original thread, or he may not realize that within all this "stuff", there is an answer to his question, so he may actually start a new thread with the same question!!?? ;D
 I'M BACK!!!!       (from my run to Kentucky!!)
                                                                                    THANX!!
                                                                                      Ernie
P.S.
    Sorry, Gene!! I know that you thought that it was I, myself, that were a COLLEGE PROFESSOR. Actually, I did go to college, but soon learned that I could teach them nothing, so I left. Should they ever realize their need for the intellegince that they lack, it will be by another hand by which they must gain same! 8)                                  GOOD DAY!!
                                                                                               THANX!!
                                                                                                 Ernie
                                                                                      Hendersonville, NC
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

PRRThomas11

Yea, whatever. But to answer your question try this company:
http://precisioncraftmodels.com
If you have about $500 per engine and 2 years to wait for it you can get some really nice sound equiped engines. I bought one and I still never got it. The only reason I have it is because I found the only one the guy had at the Ye olde LHS (local hobby shop).
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

bevernie

::)
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

ebtbob

Good Morning All,

With all due respect to all the responders to this post,  I may be able to shed some light as to why the original poster has not come back.   I contacted him off site about his question and found out he lives not too far from me.   He thanked me for my time and answer and has been in touch since.

Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org