new releases from mfg's at NMRA convention re bachmann

Started by kewatin, July 03, 2016, 09:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kewatin

what a difference a yr makes, last yr on the forum there were all kinds of wants,speculations etc. this yr nothing.i just recieved my recent MR & Bachmann has a full page add on the back cover  of the GG 1,which was a release statement at last yrs convention.so it looks like nothing new here this yr so move along. the only thing i see is that the pantagrafs on the GG 1 are live & of course with sound where the KATO  doesn;t have these features but then there is a $250 dollar difference in price.their is a lot of speculation on other forums that there is a posability that bachmann will release a operating pantograf system,which would be nice if it happens.so many conversions could be done using their live pantografs off of the gg 1.i see 1 mfg has already announced the UNION PACIFIC big blow but at $400 i will have to pass.hoping bachmann will give us news of a N SCALE MIKADO 2-8-2 for the upcoming yr.
regards&later KEWATIN

jward

I would much rather see Bachmann invest the money in further development of ez app. the potential of this system could revolutionalize model railroading.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Bucksco

jward

dcc is far from perfect, and it's to evolve. the Bluetooth train control has only been around about 2 years. give it time to develop. it will be able to do things dcc never could.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA