Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

What's Under the Tree

Started by Beatle (TrainBrain), November 25, 2007, 09:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrail Quality

Quote from: CAB_IV on November 26, 2007, 11:45:02 PM
Quote from: Conrail Quality on November 25, 2007, 10:45:08 AM
Nothing exiting here: I'll probably put up my E60CF(short, single-cab version) with some freight cars. It's the only small locomotive I have that is in working order right now (the rest being retired, worked on, or cannabalized).

is that the bachmann one, of the American GK? I'm trying to get my E60s rolling, but my decoders are giving me problems. I'll probably run my AEM7s with my Conrail U23B and GP40-2.

I also have a BLI GG1 and Lionel Challenger i like to run, on top of an O-27 lionel set.

The American GK. I want to change out the super-noisy original motor with a Bachmann E33 motor I have lying around, but I'll run it with the old motor if I don't get around to the motor swap.
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

nhmanhere59

Our tree will be put up around December 10th. As usual,I will set up my Lionel,0-27 tinplate,Flying Yankee/Burlington Zephyr, that my  locomotive engineer grandfather gave me for Christmas in 1938 when I was 7 months old. All that has ever been done to the power car is to replace the brushes and headlight bulb,clean the commutator,and lubricate it every year. I'm still using the original 25 watt transformer and original track sections and turnouts.

CAB_IV