News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Rosie Coming Soon or later?

Started by TrainshockeylifE, January 16, 2017, 11:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan97

At least Oliver and Rosie's images are both out of the way now. We're just waiting on Rheneas. The 2017 announcements will be made literally any moment now. It is imminent. You know it's coming. Feeling excited and nervous.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Captain Crutch

I also just noticed that we have a price tag for Rosie. I think we were all too concerned about the picture to notice that she now has a price on their website. I'm hoping that we see a model at the upcoming train show because that will shed a bit more light on the situation. I highly doubt that at this point we'll get a headlamp (but I'd like even a non working one) but we may get a new livery. You never know. For all we know we're looking at an early model and that when season 21 starts being produced they'll switch the livery. You never know. I just don't think the headlamp is coming because there'd have to be something done to the model to accommodate for it AND it could be easily broken off. Remember this is intended for children who watch the show.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Captain Crutch

It would appear someone has fixed this model, for just about everyone. Here's a few pictures...

https://mobile.twitter.com/SodorRyModeler/status/830473499416236033

UPTODAY

Rosie's final picture is on Bachmann twitter.No headlight,check it out!!!!!!

UPTODAY
UPTODAY

Toad139

Has anyone else noticed that she doesn't seem to have brake pipes? It could just be the prototype but it's a little odd knowing that basically every other engine in the range has them. (except for engines they purposely didn't give them to like Duck or Toby)

Metal

No one seemed to post, but for the Rosie fans out there, unlike many, I'll be nice enough to post here.

Captain Crutch

Rosie is coming in June-July according to a video by bachmann which is in the Rheneas thread.