News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Command Control Center

Started by monte1000, September 29, 2016, 10:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monte1000

I am extending my layout and would like to know how much length of track can one EZ Command Control Center Power?   Thanks very much! :) :)

Len

Quote from: monte1000 on September 29, 2016, 10:01:00 PM
I am extending my layout and would like to know how much length of track can one EZ Command Control Center Power?   Thanks very much! :) :)

More track = More power feeders. The limiting factor isn't how much track, but rather how many locos, and how much current does each pull?

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

monte1000

Thanks very much.  I worked for the CPR for 37 years, but have only been doing "Model Railroading" for a year.  I only have 2 locos.  I am trying to do double track and supply power to both tracks with one EZ Controller.  Any Ideas?  Do I use a crossover track?  Thanks Len,

Jeremy from Alberta.

WoundedBear

The cross over would work, and a bus line with feeders to each loop would work too.

Sid....also from wild rose country.

monte1000

monte1000

Thanks Sid.  Well I tried the crossover, but no power to one track.  I think that is because I need a another rerailer to plug into the one on the adjacent track?  And I am not sure what a bus line with feeders are?  Can you please help?

Thanks very much,

Jeremy