Bachmann Spectrum Emma Neveda cab support bars

Started by spdavie, October 12, 2016, 10:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spdavie

Mr. Bachmann, I am really happy with my new Emma Neveda! Everything is so well done! What would make it perfect is the characteristic cab support bars that are on the prototype, that attach from the front of the cab to the running boards. It is listed on the new Mogul diagram as part #MT17C. The screw holes for  the support bars are predrilled on the model. This part was on all the original Spectrum Mogul's and was on the preproduction photos of the Emma Neveda. They are actually in the picture on the box too. If it was on all the pictures and even included on the new parts diagram... does this mean the factory may have forgot something? I emailed your parts department and they claim not to have any in stock. I hope you still can get ahold of this item. I'm sure there will be other detail freaks like me that will also want them too. Please look into this and let me know, I will really appreciate it. Also, if there is anybody on the board who wants to part with the ones from their old Mogul,  please let me know. I will be happy to buy them from you.

Thanks,
Dave

the Bach-man

Dear Dave,
Thanks for the heads-up.
I'll see what I can find out.
the Bach-man