News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Passenger Car's

Started by HoModeler, October 29, 2016, 08:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Len

I snagged a 'New In Box' Bachmann LS "S.C.Ruffey" for $10 at a local thrift shop yesterday. Still had the coupler height adjustment pieces and directions in the box.

You never know what you'll find unless you go look. Sometimes there's gold buried under the junk.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

HoModeler

Quote from: Len on November 17, 2016, 08:40:16 AM
I snagged a 'New In Box' Bachmann LS "S.C.Ruffey" for $10 at a local thrift shop yesterday. Still had the coupler height adjustment pieces and directions in the box.

You never know what you'll find unless you go look. Sometimes there's gold buried under the junk.

Len

Well after a lot of internet searches for LVRR or PRR passenger cars... I decided to order 4 Passenger Cars in PRR from Bachmann's Sliver Series line up From my Hobby Shop

I got 4
72" Heavyweight Coach's w lighted interior PRR Tuscan Red #4536  & 1 Observation Car #136

I am going to scratch off the last # & remake #'s 37 & 38 
So my consist will be 4536 - 4537 - 4538

The Passenger Car's are very nicely painted & Detailed nicely they work well on my layout & the interior lighting lights up the cars well & can see the details inside nicely the lights do not Flicker at all its a constant lighting ( witch I like very much )

I thank everyone for there input & posts