Where do I find User Guide and Technical Reference for DCC Sound Value Decoder

Started by hbuschh105, November 15, 2016, 11:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbuschh105

I just bought an N Scale Bachmann #52851 Pacific K4 4-6-2 w/DCC Sound Value installed. I'm looking for the User's Guide and Technical Reference for the Decoder.

The Quick Start Guide says they're available in PDF on the Soundtraxx and Bachmann websites. Been on both sites for the last hour. The only thing I found on Bachmann site was the Quick Start Guide and CV default values.

On the Sountraxx site in Manuals, all they have listed are Tsunami 2 and Econami. In the Manuals for Discontinued Products all are listed as Tsunami decoders.

I can't find DCC Sound Value listed. What manuals do I use? Thanks for any help! Henry B.

hbuschh105

Thanks Yardman! I found both of them.

I do not have the Surround Sound System. Looking at that, CVs are listed with the variables and are changed through the Roundhouse in the OPS mode.

My system is Digitrax and most of my Decoders. I do 99% of my programming in the PAGE mode. That will work with the Soundtraxx Decoder?

Bucksco

Can't really speak for Digitrax. The decoders are NMRA compliant so they will work with any NMRA compliant system.

hbuschh105