News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Troublesome Truck #5 image

Started by InsideTrack, December 05, 2016, 04:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

We have uploaded a final image of Troublesome Truck #5: http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=258_259_262&products_id=6406. He should be arriving a little later this month.

WilsonProductions2

Great news. I am looking forward to getting Troublesome Truck #5, as I missed out on getting the previous release of the Salt Wagon in Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge range. I would still like to get some standard Salt Wagons without faces though.

Anymore news on the other three wagons and Rosie?

JD417

Diggin' it. I just hope the final product includes all the buffers.. :P

Cheeky_ULP

After how Toad came out, it wouldn't surprise me if the product was actually missing a buffer for no reason.

WilsonProductions2

^ How do you mean that Toad was missing a buffer, Sparks?

Chaz

It's more likely an error on the prototype picture kind of like how Spencer's buffers were missing on his original picture.  It will have all of its buffers together when it comes out.  I already have two of them coming for Christmas. :)
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

WilsonProductions2

^ Oh yes, I see what Sparks means. I didn't notice a buffer missing. How strange! I hope you are right Chaz. I won't be buying this, if it does have a buffer missing!

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Very nice. A good way to reintroduce the salt wagon, and if you want a regular wagon just pull the face off :P
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

AJW98Productions

Kudos to Bachmann for producing a classic face on this wagon, and bringing back the Salt Van, which has been in good demand since it was discontinued. I'd love to get a few, and I very much look forward to what else we get to see this year and next year :)

~Alex

sean1994rail

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 05, 2016, 05:03:51 PM
Great news. I am looking forward to getting Troublesome Truck #5, as I missed out on getting the previous release of the Salt Wagon in Bachmann Thomas & Friends HO/OO Gauge range. I would still like to get some standard Salt Wagons without faces though.

Anymore news on the other three wagons and Rosie?
GWR Cattle Wagon, Sodor Salt Van and Live Lobsters Van model images unveiled and should be released around now. Still waiting for model image of Rosie and Rheneas. Probably shown in the 2017 Catalogue when it comes out in Late February/Early March after the New York Toy Show.

WilsonProductions2

^ Thanks for that sean1994rail. We have the images for four wagons, so should get released soon. I am hoping that Rosie will get released sooner than Oliver does, as in length of time from announcement to the final product released. She is an American Class of locomotive, so I am hoping it means that Bachmann can release her sooner, as they should already have that tooling for that class in their system.