NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!

Started by InsideTrack, December 13, 2016, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

DinoNTrains

Thank you for this update! I'm looking forward to obtaining them! :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Captain Crutch

If anything I'm disappointed that Rosie doesn't even have a photo yet she was said to be released this month. But there's a reason, the longer it takes the more effort they put in and the better the final product will be. I'm quite glad the stock is out now, It was quicker than expected for me atleast. Can't wait for Oliver, I know one will be in my possession asap. Glad to have more stock for Donald and Douglas to pull (they're the main haulers in my collection).
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Chaz

Clearly production has been a lot slower this year than usual, considering how long it took Bachmann to get Oliver a photo.  I could see Bachmann taking their time with Rosie too, but that doesn't matter to me since I'm a lot more excited to see Rheneas.

It's great to see the new HO rolling stock out on time.  Looking forward to Troublesome Truck #5, fingers crossed I get it in time for Christmas.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

WilsonProductions2

They all look amazing! I can't wait to get them all, especially Troublesome Truck #5! I'm going to get:

x3 77014 Sodor Salt Wagon's
x1 77015 Troublesome Truck #5
x3 77016 GWR Cattle Wagon's
x2 77017 Refrigerator Car - Live Lobsters'

^^ I'm disappointed that an imagine for Rosie has not been released, despite her actual not happening when she is due. I knew should get released this month. It's coming up to two years since Oliver was announced and he still has not been released. I wouldn't be suprised if we wait this long for Rosie too, in all honesty. I would rather not wait this long, but I have feeling we just might have too.

I'm glad about the new rolling too, but I must point any engine could pull these wagons, apart from the GWR Cattle Wagon. As they are in GWR livery, they should just be dedicated to Duck and Oliver, although they don't have to be! However, the GWR Cattle Wagon's I will buy, will only be for Duck and Oliver on my layout.

^ I find production slow for anything that gets released in model railways, Chaz. It's something I will never understand, when they specialize in it and I just waiting so slow for a product you really want when it's announced. I would rather of Bachmann have kept the release of Rosie a secret until a few weeks when she gets released and then nobody would have to wait so long then, as nobody knows the product is coming out.

Captain Crutch

I understand the stock can be hauled by any engine I just prefer Donald and Douglas because they seem fit to doublehead, which makes me want to put them with a long train. The more cars the better. And like I said the longer they take with an engine the better the engine is.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Quote from: Chaz on December 14, 2016, 05:45:40 PM
Clearly production has been a lot slower this year than usual, considering how long it took Bachmann to get Oliver a photo.  I could see Bachmann taking their time with Rosie too, but that doesn't matter to me since I'm a lot more excited to see Rheneas.

It's great to see the new HO rolling stock out on time.  Looking forward to Troublesome Truck #5, fingers crossed I get it in time for Christmas.
I'm actually a bit upset I didn't order them, I didn't think they'd be out in time! :(
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

WilsonProductions2

^^ I do see what you mean, HLC Railroad. Last time I got my layout out, I set up a long goods train. Normally, I would have my Hornby Murdoch pulling it, but I gave him a rest and put Bachmann Donald and Douglas on the front. They look good as a double-header. Better than one at the front and the other at the back, anyway.

sean1994rail

Quote from: Chaz on December 14, 2016, 05:45:40 PM

They'll probably get back to speed if they do HO Paxton for 2017, not just a economic rehash of Diesel, but a very popular character that will sell well.

thomasj219

Personally.  I don't really want another class 08. Popular character or no. At least not before someone else.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Chaz

Clearly Troublesome Truck #5 is doing better than the rest of the new rolling stock that got announced this year, as I expected.  It's already sold out on ModelTrainStuff, and I pre-ordered mine at Tower Hobbies and unfortunately they will not have mine in time for Christmas.  Anyone else having luck getting them?
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: thomasj219 on December 16, 2016, 03:38:53 AM
Personally.  I don't really want another class 08. Popular character or no. At least not before someone else.

I agree whole-heartedly. There are already three Class 08 characters from Bachmann, so something else would be a nice change. But the big question is, who would be next, if there will be any?
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

WilsonProductions2

I wouldn't be to disappointed with another BR Class 08 getting added to the range, especially if they are in the shape of Paxton or Sidney! For a new character, with a different class of locomotive, that has not been released that is in-between a small and a large locomotive, I have the idea of Ryan, who is a GNR Class N2. Does anybody have any thoughts of Ryan getting an announcement, in 2017?

Plow_Bender

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 22, 2016, 03:24:16 AM
I wouldn't be to disappointed with another BR Class 08 getting added to the range, especially if they are in the shape of Paxton or Sidney! For a new character, with a different class of locomotive, that has not been released that is in-between a small and a large locomotive, I have the idea of Ryan, who is a GNR Class N2. Does anybody have any thoughts of Ryan getting an announcement, in 2017?

Alrighty then...  I would like to take this opportunity to point out 2 things.  First off, once again I recommend that you work on your spelling and grammar.  Second, it is too early for Ryan to be introduced into Bachmann's Thomas range, just like it is too early for you to be back on this forum again... ::)

Now would be the point in this post where I backup my statement that Ryan isn't a likely candidate for the range at this time with reason, but this is the "NEW HO THOMAS & FRIENDS ROLLING STOCK IS HERE!" thread and not the "Thomas & Friends in 2017" thread.  That being the case, I'll end on that note.

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

WilsonProductions2

^ First, Plow Bender, there is nothing wrong with spelling or grammar and second, there is nothing wrong with me being back on the Forum ???. I have every right to use it as you and others do. Please be more considerate to me :(. Alright, I admit the conversation is the wrong thread, but I don't see why you should start saying un-kind things like that to me. Please consider me as user, like you do with other users. Thank you.