STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 15, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  On30
| | |-+  Yellow D&RGW passenger cars.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Yellow D&RGW passenger cars.  (Read 820 times)
Flare

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »

How many of these did Bachmann make?  I just got a Roaring Ridge set that comes with the yellow combine, coach, and observation car and I'd like to complete the train.

I've tracked down the separate-sale baggage, combine, coach, and observation cars (The duplicates I got in the set have different road numbers) but is that all of them or did I miss any?
John Tumolo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 09:32:26 PM »

The only other passenger car made by Bachmann not included in your set is the 2 door baggage car.  There is a nice variety of D & RGW freight equipment made by Bachmann, some still available as new old stock from dealers or at train shows-a reefer, box car, ventilated box car, flat car, high side gondola, steel hopper, regular gondola, and a caboose.  They also made a "Gramps" oil tank car, which I believe I have seen photos of in D & RGW consists.  I'm a Maine 2-foot modeler myself, so I'm not a real expert in things western.  Welcome to the best scale for model railroading!

John Tumolo   Britcarfan@aol.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: