News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Coca Cola Christmas Train

Started by manofthesea, December 30, 2016, 07:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonProductions2

^ Thank you Sid, for backing me up there ! I agree, that website does sell a load of junk! Unless it's something to do with model railways, then I'm not interested in it, one little bit!

jbrock27

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 31, 2016, 10:47:59 AM
the image dosen't appear, jbrock27... ::). It could just be that I'm viewing it on my tablet or something. I don't know.

Maybe you are clicking on something you have bookmarked instead, by accident?
Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 31, 2016, 10:35:01 AM
...Mickey Mouse branded handbags, baby toy dolls...

Quote from: WoundedBear on December 31, 2016, 11:27:56 AM
Doesn't work for me either......the link takes me to Bradford's Canadian site.;D

Sid

Have no idea what the explanation for you is, LOL!! :D
Keep Calm and Carry On

WilsonProductions2

^ No, I'm am not jbrock27. I am clicking on the link that manofthesea posted. That's what it comes up with. I never bookmark any websites and if I did, I wouldn't bookmark a website like that. I've never been on that website before in my life anyway! I wouldn't want too!

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

WilsonProductions2

jbrock27

Keep Calm and Carry On

jbrock27

Ok, now I click on that, and DON'T get the Cocoa Cola train popping up.  LOL
Keep Calm and Carry On

WilsonProductions2

^^ That still lands me on the homepage, Flare, of The Bradford Exchange website!

^ I'm glad you know how I feel, jrbrock27, that I can't see the image of this Coca-Cola Train Set!

Please, just somebody post the image on a comment! This links to this website for this image, just don't work at all!

Flare

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on December 31, 2016, 02:45:51 PM
Please, just somebody post the image on a comment! This links to this website for this image, just don't work at all!

Let's try this one:  https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/09/b5/1409b54b1853150a9fe85a3eee1a5274.jpg

There was also an On30 one at one time, but I don't think it's still available new:  http://www.terapeak.com/worth/hawthorne-village-coca-cola-christmas-express-train-by-bachmann-complete/262113962349/

WilsonProductions2

^^ That works ;D! Is it the first image I should look at, that being an image from an eBay listing, belonging to somebody?

^ Looks like Bachmann have done a few Coca-Cola Train Sets, over the year's. I prefer the image on the first link you posted, Flare.

EXTRA:
Does anybody know if Bachmann have ever released a Pepsi, Tango, 7up or any other fizzy drinks branded train set/'s?

Len

For whatever reason, the original link worked fine for me. Took me straight to the Coca-Cola train. I'm using Firefox 50.1.0 for what it's worth.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

WilsonProductions2

^ Not for me it didn't, Len! I have clicked on the same link on laptop (Which I posted this comment on) and my tablet un-countable times now and it has never come up with the Coca-Cola Train Set image once! I rest my case! :D

Anyway, with all of this talk about Coca-Cola Train Set's, I could just do with a nice cold glass or bottle, of Coca-Cola! :P

tymbomb

Original link works fine for me too.  That's using an iPad and Safari to view it.