News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Narrow Gauge Slate Tricks

Started by TrainshockeylifE, January 01, 2017, 05:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainshockeylifE

Sorry everyone I had a typing error, I meant trucks not tricks.

WilsonProductions2

Welcome to the forum, TrainshockeylifE. :)

These images have been there since October.

Why are they called 'tricks'? Do the Slate Wagons play tricks, or something?! That's what the Troublesome Trucks do, which these are not! :) ;) :D ;D

TrainshockeylifE

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on January 01, 2017, 05:16:20 PM
Welcome to the forum, TrainshockeylifE. :)

These images have been there since October.

Why are they called 'tricks'? Do the Slate Wagons play tricks, or something?! That's what the Troublesome Trucks do, which these are not! :) ;) :D ;D

Sorry I never noticed they were up and I apologize I made a typo I meant trucks not tricks.

WilsonProductions2

^ It is alright, matey! Welcome aboard the Bachmann Trains Forum!

I knew you meant to type 'trucks', rather than 'tricks'. I was joking and messing around with you, in my last comment about the Troublesome Trucks.

TrainshockeylifE

Plow_Bender

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on January 01, 2017, 05:16:20 PMWhy are they called 'tricks'? Do the Slate Wagons play tricks, or something?! That's what the Troublesome Trucks do, which these are not! :) ;) :D ;D

Quote from: WilsonProductions2 on January 01, 2017, 05:48:45 PMI knew you meant to type 'trucks', rather than 'tricks'. I was joking and messing around with you, in my last comment about the Troublesome Trucks.

Just like you knew Oliver would be released before Rosie... ::)

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

Captain Crutch

Plow Bender, was that necessary? You complain about him yet you're picking on him for no reason. While is comment can be considered unnecessary but you're just trying to be rude. Back on topic, does anyone know when they'll be released? I know Chaz could use them for his quarry. The only thing I'm disappointed about with them is the loads are all exactly the same, it's kinda repetitive.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

WilsonProductions2

Agreed, I was hoping all the loads would be different. You know all different shapes of slate, loaded differently into the wagons.

I was also hoping that the two numbered wagons, #101 and #164, would not be numbered so I can get three of each Slate Wagon, giving me a total of 9 Slate Wagon's. I was hoping that those numbers, were just a title for them. It means the only Wagon you can get multiples of, is the unnumbered one. This is a shame, in my opinion.

Captain Crutch

Quote from: MrBob on January 08, 2017, 07:06:48 AM
peco do empty non numbered slate trucks

http://www.hattons.co.uk/203574/Peco_Products_GR_320_4_wheel_narrow_gauge_slate_open_wagon_Price_is_estimated_we_will_notify_you_if/StockDetail.aspx

or they will when they are realised
Now if only they made different loads. It'd make them so much better and they'd sell a lot better. I can't stand it when things like slate or wood loads look exactly the same on a train. Don't know about you guys but that's my opinion.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!