News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Season 21

Started by sean1994rail, January 31, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sean1994rail

With Season 20 over with, it's time to discuss Season 21. What do you hope for in terms of stories, both original and RWS adaptations, characters that need a story and what RWS characters would you like to see making his/her TV Series debut.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Couldn't this have waited until we actually knew something about this season? I mean, S20 literally JUST ended... :-[
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Cheeky_ULP

I hear Thomas will be in it, and that funny fat guy Sir Toppem Hat. Maybe they will have live lobsters too.

Gotta say, I agree with Sparks.

sean1994rail

Quote from: Griffin on January 31, 2017, 06:02:57 PM
Couldn't this have waited until we actually knew something about this season? I mean, S20 literally JUST ended... :-[
sp far, two episodes have be confirmed for Season 21; hasty Hannah and Dowager Hatts busy day.

JLK2707

When will Season 21 start airing?

sean1994rail

Chaz

Now that we finally have some season 21 episode titles revealed time to discuss.

Terence is returning and he is having an episode to himself in Terence Breaks the Ice.  I had a feeling Terence was going to be one of the returning characters this season, curious to see what else is in store for this season.

Daisy gets another episode, yet still has no newly announced merchandise at all (including Bachmann), I'm amazed she keeps getting all these roles.

Excited for these episodes!
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

MeganekkoFury1126

Most of my friends who are Thomas fans have said that Terence is the old character they want to see come back most. Yes, even more than BoCo. Considering he has a lot of room to flesh out his character - much like Toad did in season 18 - and can be used in a lot of scenarios, the team should get a lot of use out of him.

The writing team seems to like Daisy since, like James, it's easy to write episodes for her character. I'm not quite sure why no new merchandise has been made for her...
It's kind of ironic since the only character returned in season 20 who got a lot of merchandise was Trevor. Donald and Douglas didn't even get a Wooden Railway reintroduction.

donaldthescottishtwin

Come back to us BoCo.

Metal

....and speaking of Terrance
Looky here.

TrainFan97

Terence doesn't have that widow's peak anymore. Instead, he now has eyebrows.

It's just like when they rendered Jack, they made his face square instead of round. This is definitely not the first time they changed what we grew up with.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Chaz

Quote from: Griffin on August 01, 2017, 05:10:59 PM
Quote from: donaldthescottishtwin on August 01, 2017, 03:36:44 PM
Come back to us BoCo.

*Stepney  :P

I second that, Stepney's had more roles and is tank engine with a color contrast something I'm sure Mattel would be more on board with.  They would probably give him the Mainland visitor treatment that they do with Spencer or Samson.

If Stepney does return in full CGI, I could honestly see him having a better shot of being made by Bachmann than Daisy.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

MeganekkoFury1126

We've got a little more info on the episodes teased on that DVD, and am quite intrigued how they'll turn out.

Emily in the Middle is the one that peaks my interest most. Mostly because this'll be the first time we've really seen Emily interact with Donald and Douglas, for a whole episode at that. I'm just hoping it'll stand on its own from last season's Love Me Tender.

As for Terence Breaks the Ice, it's kind of nice that they've made it Terence the one who needs to be rescued for once.

And for Confused Coaches, I'm definitely looking forward to more of the Gordon Vs. Spencer rivalry.