News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Season 21

Started by sean1994rail, January 31, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeganekkoFury1126

I will agree that Rosie wasn't used to the best extent at all. At least they seemed to get rid of her creepy season 10 persona, so it's some step in the right direction. As for the episode, I do really like the moral, and James' crash was so brutal I love it. Feels very season 5. Also, that flashback to the Adventure Begins was hilarious.

I'll get into detail about the Christmas ones later this week, but other than the Big Freeze, I did enjoy them quite a bit. Not as much as last season's, but still overall nice. Some things I will bring up are that Terence made a great comeback in a really touching, dramatic episode, and Donald and Douglas prove to be as entertaining as ever. Although, I really hope we see the latter do something other than the bickering brothers trope the next time one or the other pops up. There's a lot to their characters that are just waiting to be exploited in this new era, and using them only once a season as the leads or secondary characters is kind of disappointing.

As for the season overall, I will admit it's not as consistent in quality compared to season 20 or even 18. Most feel a bit too cartoony, even for me, especially how forced and overused Sir Topham Hatt falling down has become.

TrainFan97

As for The Big Freeze, they got Dart, Sidney, and Den pulling the express. Three diesel shunters. Why not Diesel 10? He hasn't appeared at all since Season 17. Where the heck is Diesel 10? Or better yet, where the heck is BoCo? He could've pulled the express too. BoCo actually did in the RWS version of Buzz Buzz.

Just saw A Shed for Edward, we're already 18 episodes in, and there's still no sign of BoCo. Hopes are getting lower.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

JLK2707

I wonder when there will be more episodes of season 21. Does anybody think that they will continue on with it next year? ;)