News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas Stock Status?

Started by Len, May 21, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Len

Mr. B.,

Any idea when Thomas the Tank Engine (58741) will be back in stock?

Everybody seems to be sold out, and I need a couple of replacements for a display layout.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Titanic5972

Len

Quote from: Titanic5972 on May 21, 2017, 02:48:37 PM
Quite a few on eBay mate.

Been there, done that, don't think I'll do it again.

Len

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

TheFavoriteSpot on eBay is a very reputable seller and they have pretty good prices...
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

thomasj219

There are many online stores that sell Bachman Thomas. Other than eBay. Amazon etc. and cheaper too. You don't have to buy straight from Bachmann. Smarter not to actually.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Titanic5972

Usually cheaper too. Most retailers discount to some extent.

Len

The problem is just about all of the "usual sources", including Bachmann's own on-line store, I've checked are sold out of the specific loco (58741) I'm looking for. And I don't really want to buy an entire set just to get the locos. That's why I'm wondering if anyone at Bachmann has any word on when it will be back in stock.

Len

Chaz

Hobbylinc still has him in stock.

https://www.hobbylinc.com/bachmann-thomas:tank-engine-w:moving-eyes-ho-scale-thomas-the-tank-electric-car-58741

If Bachmann is going to be ordering another shipment of Thomas models from China, my best guess would be that they would arrive sometime in the summer.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Duke

I have watched the online store atleast once a week almost since new year and what I have been wondering about is how long bouth Thomas and Percy has been out of stock. There has been some of other engines that has been marked "Sold Out" that they have got back in stock in no more than a month, but Thomas and Percy has been marked as "Sold Out" now since atleast around january sometime. AND if you take a look in the online store today you will see 3 engines marked "Sold Out"... Thomas, Percy and James, the 3 first engines that desperately needed an update compare to the newest engines + the last of those 3 has been rumored about an update for a while now. so maybe the two others also??

Just a theory.. ::)
Thomas - Henry - Percy/Toby/Emily - Spencer - Gordon/James - Edward/Mavis - Salty - Bill/Ben - Donald/Douglas - Diesel - Duck - 'Arry - Bert - Skarloey - Oliver - Rheneas/Rosie - Rusty