Bachmann Rheneas coming Early March

Started by TrainshockeylifE, February 05, 2017, 03:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainshockeylifE

The Walthers website says that Rheneas is available March 1st! That means bachmann should have a photo of Rheneas soon. Right?

Captain Crutch

Walthers has proven to be an unreliable site. Just look that Oliver page. I wouldn't trust Walthers, besides The NY Toy show is starting soon, on the 18th I believe, and Bachmann usually releases new updates there.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

donaldthescottishtwin

Because we all know how reliable Walthers is.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Let's hope that maybe this time they're right... :-/
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: Griffin on February 05, 2017, 04:48:17 PM
Let's hope that maybe this time they're right... :-/

We would have had a image of the model by now.

douglas

I've heard the 31st being bandied about as the release date, perhaps from Trainworld or Bachmann themselves. Hoping that's the last of any delays we get for our gallant little engine.

TTTEfan1992

I wouldn't be too much in a panic to not see Bachmann Rheneas. We should see a picture of the Bachmann Rheneas here at the very end of this month when the catalogs for this year come out.

thomasj219

Yes. He'll come when he comes. Models don't really have solid "release dates" per-say. 
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Metal

Bachmann Rheneas, in the flesh.

Hopefully we'll get a better angle.

Chaz

Wish I could see them from the front, but already he looks incredible! I'm glad I already have them on preorder.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

donaldthescottishtwin

Looks fine to me, keep in mind it could be an incomplete model on display.

Captain Crutch

Let's talk about what that picture DOES show. We can see that there is an open cab and maybe even cab detail if you look close enough. It also would appear that all the body proportions are correct as well as the livery.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

sean1994rail

Quote from: Metal on February 18, 2017, 07:53:24 PM
Bachmann Rheneas, in the flesh.

Hopefully we'll get a better angle.
Lovely model! Well done Bachmann! Hope you'll do just as well with Rusty and Paxton.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

I have a feeling we'll get Rheneas's picture soon...at least I hope so. The pictures from this year's Toy Fair were, frankly, atrocious. We need a Thomas fan there every year to get us some HQ pics of the new stuff!!
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: Griffin on February 21, 2017, 08:11:11 AM
I have a feeling we'll get Rheneas's picture soon...at least I hope so. The pictures from this year's Toy Fair were, frankly, atrocious. We need a Thomas fan there every year to get us some HQ pics of the new stuff!!

Frankly I'm surprised Thomas fans based in the US don't flock over there.