News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

customer service

Started by dagnarble, March 09, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagnarble

Very upset with customer service. I sent my loco to Bachmann on Nov12th 2016, and to date have not received any updates after many requests. Not happy

Bucksco

plint

I've had great service twice with warranty repairs.  They replaced an EZ Command throttle  when the dial was sticking and recently repaired a DCC diesel that wouldn't move.  The service was great and the turn around time from when I sent it to when I got it back was about a week!
By the grace of God go I in Amherst NH.

dagnarble

yup I called customer service on March 9th. I was put on hold then told that a supervisor would call me back as he/she was on another line. I waited 2hrs then called back to find out they were closed for the day. March 10th has now passed and still no call. I can't believe this

Bucksco

Send an email to wahlenr@bachmanntrains.com with your contact info and tell them what your situation is and they will take care of it. Sorry for the problems.

dagnarble

Yardmaster: Thanks for the help. I contacted the email address you gave me on March 12th and received an email back on the 13th offering an exchange. I accepted the exchange conditional that the exchange was dcc sound equipped like the loco I sent in and the exchange had steel gear trucks as I had purchased them for my 3 truck before sending it in. I concluded my email asking for instructions as how to pay the exchange fee. No reply today maybe tomorrow. Thanks again