A few photos and a short video I took in December at my local club

Started by ACY, March 14, 2017, 10:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACY

I just wanted to share a short video and a few photos I took in December. Sorry in advance for the poor quality; I am probably a lousy photographer.

https://youtu.be/euKCm2Tsjvc

Jhanecker2

Photography Like every other endeavor takes practice . You have to be able to visualize  what you want to show  and what techniques  will allow you to get the results you want . With digital camera equipment you  can go through your  images  much more easily than with  film based images where you had to wait for development  and printing  or  development and projection .  Images  captured  to Photo-CD s allow you the capability  of viewing your photos  on both Computer Monitor & also  Flat screen Televisions .  John2.

jonathan

That is a big layout. Looks like fun.

First trick in layout photos: turn off the flash.  :)

Now I know what ACY stands for. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Jonathan

ACY

Thanks both of you for the advice, the camera I used for the photos was an early Hewlett-Packard digital camera from the 1990's that does not have a display so I could not see how they turned out until after I uploaded them to my computer. I wasn't sure if there was sufficient lighting without the flash, there were some that appeared too dark that I took without the flash that I didn't upload to photobucket. I am really a novice when it comes to photos and videos.