News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

whats up with mavis

Started by mavisfan, November 24, 2007, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mavisfan

pardon me if i seem a little stupid but a while back there was a press release that emily and mavis would come out together well, where is Mavis?  ???

Corrie Thompson

I have no idea this is what I am thinking.  "If you would like to make a call please hang up and try your call again."   Sorry if I am sounding rude but I really have no idea, but I am like you though I can't wate for Mavis to come out eather. ;)

Michael

Mavis is not due until December 2008 along with Edward.

The Chaz Storm

December 2008? :o Are you serious?  :o  Man, now I gotta wait a whole year to get them now. :(

Michael

Sorry.  I am as disappointed too.   But walthers.com (big hobby place) says that they both arent due till December 31, 2008

The Chaz Storm

Darn, oh well I'm assuming the same will go for other engines for the 2008 range as they won't come out til 2009. :(

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Quote from: Michael on November 25, 2007, 01:20:14 AM
Sorry.  I am as disappointed too.   But walthers.com (big hobby place) says that they both arent due till December 31, 2008

"big" is an understatement. :o

;) :D ;D

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

ThomasFan247

Quote from: Michael on November 25, 2007, 12:01:43 AM
Mavis is not due until December 2008 along with Edward.
i herd she was suposed 2 come with emily. i seen a pic of her on google.

The Chaz Storm

Are you serious?  If so please post a link for proof.

ThomasFan247

The Chaz Storm

Michael

Quote from: TrainBrain on November 25, 2007, 09:35:52 AM
Quote from: Michael on November 25, 2007, 01:20:14 AM

"big" is an understatement. :o

;) :D ;D
hahaha  :D

Well, I think that little Mrs. Emily is our 2007 engine and Edward and Mavis are our 2008 engines.  Who know who is for 2009...

ThomasFan247

chaz the link has atleast 300 letters.  :o i cant rite it all down but i can tell u how 2 get there. go 2 www.google.com . then press the images button. then type in  lower case letters bachmann mavis. then scroll down and u will see her almost at the bottom of the page.

The Chaz Storm

That's more of a test shot if anything, but I don't think that is specifically the Bachmann Mavis, though I would like to see test shots soon. :)

thomasj219

sorry to burst your bubble but thats scratchbuilt from japan i saw that pic years ago :(
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.