News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Williams Diesel Diecast

Started by sara824, July 01, 2017, 09:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara824

I am trying to find a price on some Williams trains that I have and cannot seem to locate them anywhere.  I have an engine and tender car then 5 additional ones.  They are numbered with 611, 581, 533, 532, 531 and then one that does not have a number on it.  They are Norfolk & Western. They are still in the Styrofoam and have never been used.  They have no track or transformer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

trainyardjp

JP of Acton MA, USA writes:

Sounds like, what you are describing, is a Norfolk & Western 4-8-4 J Class steam loco / Tender & Passenger cars, from the early 1990s.
A forum user on here, who goes by 'GovB', has a listing of all sorts of Old vintage Williams catalogs & fliers. the 1990 'Crown Edition' catalog features the loco / tender, as well as the 5 car Aluminum passenger sets, for locos, such as the N&W. Unfortunately, there are no prices included. Maybe you might be able to find folks on E-Bay, selling that particular N&W loco & passenger set, just to get an idea of a "ballpark" price.

Here is the link to his post: http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,33517.0.html

Hope this helps.
-JP
-JP