News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ROSIE IS HERE!

Started by InsideTrack, July 13, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

HO scale Rosie (with moving eyes) just arrived in our warehouse. She'll be available at your favorite store shortly.
http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=58816

trains4life

Any news when Rheneas will be available ?

Captain Crutch

That was fast, compared to Oliver atleast.
Formerly HLC Railroad, but now I'm back and better than ever!

TrainFan97

Alright, now Rosie's out of the way too.

Now, the next focus is getting Paxton out there.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Chaz

Quote from: TrainFan97 on July 13, 2017, 09:36:19 PM
Now, the next focus is getting Paxton out there.

Rheneas would like to have a word with you about that. ;)
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

TrainFan97

Oh yeah, I meant for regular HO Scale.

Rheneas is the current focus for HO Narrow Gauge.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Captain Crutch

I'm still confused as to weather or not Rosie is released, and if not when will she be, I mean supposedly she's atleast at the warehouse. Does anyone know what's happening?

TrainshockeylifE

Rosie has been released and most of them are being shipped now.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

She's not in stock...anywhere. What gives? Is it that touchy "issue" that I mentioned in a post, which was later deleted by a mod?  :-X
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

donaldthescottishtwin

Captain Crutch

Higher Quality Review!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIyrH14Js-k

It looks like while we have an open cab it has as much detail as the gender locos.

sean1994rail

Hope to get mine soon as well. my Oliver is on the way now.

donaldthescottishtwin

She has arrived, I was surprised at the new packaging.

TrainCollector

I just got my Bachmann Rosie the other day and she runs great. She's actually my favorite Bachmann engine. Who else has her? How does yours run? And do you like the model? Let me know what you guys think. She's one of my personal favorites!

Captain Crutch

In case anyone wants to add a lamp to Rosie...

https://www.shapeways.com/product/RJEMFBPJ3/oo-ho-lamp-for-bachmann-rosie?optionId=63619965

All it would need is paint and lighting, so if you want to you could make her look like she does now in the show.