News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Picture time again.............

Started by WoundedBear, July 15, 2017, 12:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoundedBear

I was looking for an old thread to update and couldn't come up with a new enough one to add these to, so here we go anew.

Again, I have spent too much time building, not enough time photographing the build and definitely cut down on my forum time....lol. Now it's time to show off the results........no big descriptions this time.....just photos of a few things I have managed to get accomplished over the past 7 or 8 months.

Enjoy!

Sid

dutchbuilder

Nice Job in H0, a bit to clean but very nice.

Ton

James in FL

Joe Satnik

Hi, Sid.

Jaw dropping detail on the hardware store.

Awesome.

Lincoln Logs a bit too perfect for the retaining walls, though.

I hear a chain saw starting up.

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

jonathan

Fantastic, as always, Sid! Your photos always make my day. Thanks

Regards,

Jonathan

WoundedBear

Thanks guys.

Joe...........I hear ya about the "lincoln log" thing. They are Grandt injection molded pieces that came with the mine kit.

Ton.....not quite sure what your comment meant, but if you're thinking the models are difficult "to" clean, I use a small brush to dust them off. If you're thinking the models are "too" clean, I think the hobby magazines have oversold the whole "weather it till it looks decrepit" thing. Not everything was a rundown rattrap.

Sid

Terry Toenges

That's interesting the way the green wall goes around the side on the newspaper building. I've seen flat fronts in front of a peaked roof. I haven't seen one like this. It make the peaked roof even less noticeable.
Feel like a Mogul.

Len

Not as extensive as your model, but here's a similar retaining wall from real life:

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

NevinW