News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photosharing

Started by jonathan, July 21, 2017, 05:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathan

OK, if you can see the photo below, I have managed to get flikr working.  Once I get the steps down pat, I'll post some instructions.  Perhaps we can get back to sharing our modeling for free.

On a side note:  I've noticed I can no longer delete my own postings.  This could make for an awkward moment, if one accidently posts something inappropriate and can't take it back right away. Just sayin'...

Regards,

Jonathan

DSC_0535 by Jon Vogel, on Flickr

DSC_0547 by Jon Vogel, on Flickr

genetk44

Are you sure you can't delete your own posts??? I can still see the delete button on my post.

NevinW

I really love B&O F units.  I used to model the B&O in Morgantown WV.  I've always thought the B&O paint scheme was one of the classiest.  Yours is particularly nice. 

jonathan

Thanks very much.

I'm normally a steam guy, but I wanted to try out a few diesels.  The F7s (A&B), and the E7, were fun to detail.  They are also strong pullers.  Wishing Bachmann would add the B&O F7 to their sound value line.  Then I could have an A-B-A set with noise.

I like your photo as well.  The background scenery, and track weathering, are well done.

So far, Flikr is working well--operates about the same as photobucket. Steps for sharing are a little different.  You have the added step of making a personal website.  I'll get used to it.

Regards,

Jonathan