News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Your Layout

Started by Michael, December 04, 2007, 08:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Alright, if you have a layout, post pictures of it here and talk about them and  nothing else please.   ;D

This is my 5X6 1/2" layout.  Nothing much yet. Trackwork done mostly.

alex wittman

alright little tip, if you want a perfect layout Micheal you need the track you started off with. if you are building a bridge then buy a bridge kit or make your own out on code 83 track "which you have" and you need landscape like life-like grass mat or woodland scenics grass mat and hills you need to make hills out of Styrofoam and glue the grass mat to the foam and all you need is ballast and thats it

The Chaz Storm

Well Michael from my point of view you clearly have a great start on your layout, I would like to see how it becomes later when it is done. :)

I am going to be remodeling my model railroad this weekend, once it is done I will take pictures and possibly make a video about it and put it on youtube. :)

Michael

Ah thanks you two.  :)  I wont have a bridge on my layout, but i am indeed getting the life-like grass mat and landscaping is with hills. lol that hornby track is there so i can put engines on it while i check the radius on curves and see if the swings of the coaches are disrupted.  I'll post an updated picture when I return home from college, right now its study study study, so i havent the time to work on it yet.  I hope to finish before mrs. emily rides my rails.