The Castle ruin
The watermill

Large Scale:
Edward
Gordon
Duck

Titanic5972

Plow_Bender

I show about as much enthusiasm for this as Mr. Rickenbacker and Mr. Titanic...

We already have a Thomas & Friends in 2018 thread started by Mr. TerencetheTractor525.  We don't need a duplicate thread like this one, especially when it's nothing but an unrealistic list of items Bachmann would most likely never announce.  On average we get about 2-5 items for each range every year.  Predicting that Bachmann will announce 3-8 engines for each range and on top of that 10+ accessories and pieces of rolling stock for 2018 seems like a very dangerous assumption.  When you consider the direction the Bachmann Thomas range has been going the last couple years, that only proves my point even further.

Threads and wish lists like this are really starting to get old.  All they do is clutter up the forum and many users on here (myself included) are just growing tired of this trend.  There's a difference between potential and realistic.  Potentially Bachmann will announce what's on everyone's wish lists.  Realistically they'll announce what's in popular demand.

Thomas & Friends in 2018 Thread:
http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,33422.0.html

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

TrainFan97

The only engine that actually has a chance in that list for HO Scale is Daisy.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.