News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Images of NEW Ventilated Vans

Started by InsideTrack, November 02, 2017, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Sneak peak of new HO rolling stock. NOT IN STOCK YET, but coming soon.

77011 by H.L. Riley, on Flickr

77012 by H.L. Riley, on Flickr

DinoNTrains

Those look great! I know I'll definitely put those on my wishlist for next year!
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Chaz

They look decent but admittedly something I was never hyperly interested in.  Would have been happier with a release date on Rheneas or a picture of Rusty or Paxton, but I'm just going to assume we will see those two next year at the Toy Fair.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

TrainFan97

Finally! An update on a few products that were announced this year. Don't know if we should expect the rolling stock to be out be Christmas. Maybe they will. Paxton and Rusty will be released next year for sure.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Chaz on November 02, 2017, 01:28:22 PM
They look decent but admittedly something I was never hyperly interested in.  Would have been happier with a release date on Rheneas or a picture of Rusty or Paxton, but I'm just going to assume we will see those two next year at the Toy Fair.
It's safe to say that images of products come out when they're ready, and I'm sure there's different teams at Bachmann working on the products to get them ready at different speeds. It's probably not coordinated or determined specifically which one will come out/be revealed first in the long run, but they reveal/share updates as the development of the products goes on.

TerencetheTractor525

They look fantastic! I will definitely get a few fruit & vegetable vans. I'm still deciding on the other. Nevertheless, thank you very much for the update!
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

I'm phasing out of HO Thomas stock, but these do look pretty nice. Will probably get the GW one at some point.
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

Falcon

These vans look pretty awesome! I really need to get more HO rolling stock, so I hope to get these two when I have the time.  :)

TrainFan97

Since these two pieces of rolling stock are getting released soon, they're finally listed on the website.

I guess Paxton, Rusty, McColl's Cattle Car, and Large Scale Diesel won't be listed on the website until their images are posted.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

AJW98Productions

I must admit, I am a little disappointed that they aren't box vans like they are in Large Scale, but I still rather like both of them. I could see myself maybe getting two or three of the Great Western Van. They do look rather nice though, and I'm looking forward to seeing photos of more stock when it's ready :)

~Alex

JD417

As Alex said, I'm surprised that they decided to go with the double ventilated van tooling for these two pieces, because the predecessors in large scale are single ventilated vans. No matter which basis they use I'm not bothered, they both look nice.

I'm sure the next Troublesome Truck will probably use the single ventilated van (Ice Cream Wagon) tooling, as that tooling hasn't been utilized for anything else in the range yet.

Also, got to be honest here, I'm pretty deeply shocked that the McColl Cattle Wagon didn't get a product photo at the same time as these two, considering they were all recolours, and announced simultaneously.

Chaz

The only reason why I could think that the cattle car doesn't have a photo yet is because it is based off the a Bachmann branchline tooling like Toad and could be out early next year.

Titanic5972

It will not be based on the Bachmann Branchline tooling, not will any of the Bachmann Thomas stuff. Branchline is OO Gauge, the Thomas stuff is HO. The only thing that is the same between them is the track gauge of 16.5mm between the rails. Nothing else is the same.

Chaz

It actually is the Branchline tooling, the smaller couplers and brakepipes on the illustration in the catalog give that away.