News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Images of NEW Ventilated Vans

Started by InsideTrack, November 02, 2017, 11:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Titanic5972 on November 07, 2017, 11:35:43 AM
It will not be based on the Bachmann Branchline tooling, not will any of the Bachmann Thomas stuff. Branchline is OO Gauge, the Thomas stuff is HO. The only thing that is the same between them is the track gauge of 16.5mm between the rails. Nothing else is the same.
All the Thomas rolling stock is OO scale ex-Mainline toolings (barring custom rolling stock like Mail Cars and Flat Beds, which are still scaled to OO for consistency). The range being called HO is simply for marketing/familiarity purposes in the Americas.

The 2017 catalog for the McColl cattle wagon is based off Bachmann UKs GWR cattle wagon, the second time the range has used a UK range tooling, with the first being Toad.

The only time HO scaled equipment has been in the Thomas range has been the (now discontinued) Sodor buildings, which were repaints of Plasticville buildings.

Wait, hold on. I just explained this to you a few weeks ago. Why is this discussion being repeated?

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Angelob6660

I never seen McColl's stock wagon in the series. I started rewatching it back within season 16 going back to season 13.

Well it have different paint or just another logo.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: angelob6660 on November 09, 2017, 05:50:15 PM
I never seen McColl's stock wagon in the series. I started rewatching it back within season 16 going back to season 13.

Well it have different paint or just another logo.
It's a freelance design Bachmann came up with.

sean1994rail

Angelob6660

"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden