Your latest bachmann engines.

Started by westsidelumber12, December 06, 2007, 07:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westsidelumber12

I recently purchased a bachmann spectrum 2-10-2 in C&IM livery. #603
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

Conrail Quality

An E60CP #971, currently being kitabshed into an E60MA #603. The real #971 was sold off to NJ Transit and never rebuilt into an MA. I just chose #603 because it is the only MA preserved

An E33, N&W #235 which is due for a repaint soon, tenetively Penn Central #4604, (what the real #235 ended up being renumbered).
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

SteamGene

I am waiting on a K-4 Kanawha.  I have a USRA heavy Mountain and a USRA light Mallet to test.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

kevin2083

3 truck shay -W.M. Ritter lumber Co. #19. I will eventually try to modify it to look like CPLT no. 2. First I have to figure out how to put that backup light on the cab roof. This will be fun...

Hopefully, a 44 tonner is next.
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

Pacific Northern

Recently obtained another Spectrum 2-6-6-2 and am waiting for additional news/reports on the newly released Berkshire before I commit to acquire at least one of those.
Pacific Northern

BaltoOhioRRfan

I bought a defective Climax today from work. Drive shaft keeps comming loose. I think i found the way to fix it. Also i have sitting at my desk to buy a 2nd C&O Kanawaha, 2-8-0 B&O 4-4-0 B&O Old Timer in Royal Blue(LOOKS GREAT!) a 2nd 4-4-0 Oldtimer(Jupiter), a 4-6-0 Low Boiler Undec. and some other things.
Emily C.
BaltoOhioRRFan
B&O - America's #1 Railroad.

My Collection on FB - https://www.facebook.com/EmilysModelRailroad
My Collection on YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/user/BORRF

bevernie

GREETINGS! Although I've not even got a track that's running, I've accumulated quite a collection of trains! Among the BACHMANN DIESELS are:
                  F9-A C P RAIL
                  EMD GP-40 ALASKA
                  GP 50 NORFOLK & WESTERN
                  FT A SEABOARD
                      "  ERIE
                       " RIO GRANDE (2 of them)
BACHMANN STEAM are:
                   JUPITER and CANADIAN PACIFIC 119
One of these days, I'll get a track up and running, but not today!(I'm leaving out on my Kentucky run shortly!!
                                                                                           THANX!!
                                                                                             Ernie
www.3abn.com   www.amazingfacts.com    www.bibleinfo.com

WoundedBear

I run four of Bmann's Shays and one Climax.....HO scale.

The only other loco on my layout is a Mantua 2-6-6-2T.

Sid

danmerkel

I just received my Berkshire in the mail the other day (you may read my comments on the 2-8-4 thread).  I had previously gotten an undecorated 4-6-0 Spectrum but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

dlm

Thommo

Quote from: WoundedBear on December 09, 2007, 02:03:29 PM
I run four of Bmann's Shays and one Climax.....HO scale.

The only other loco on my layout is a Mantua 2-6-6-2T.

Sid

Can you describe your Mantua logger in a few sentences? I am planning to buy it.
Thanks!

P.S. Of Bachmann engines, I have Shay, B&O 2-8-0 and PRR GE 44-tonner, all Spectrum. My saddletank PRR 0-6-0 is on the way! ;)

rogertra

Steam only.  No Bachmann diesels, I think.

3 x 2-10-0

6 x 2-8-0*

2 x 4-6-0 low drivers

3 x Light 4-8-2

2 x Heavy 4-8-2**

*Approx. number.  Four in service, at least two are still boxed and at least two of the boxed engines are scheduled for conversion to 2-8-2s.

**  Possibly another still in the box.

In addition there are: -

1 x 0-6-0 Life-Like P2K

1 x 0-8-0 Life-Like P2K

2 x 4-6-2 Athearn Genesis

2 x 2-8-2 Athearn Genesis

3 x 2-10-2 (Two versions) President's Choice aka IHC Premier Gold Series.

We are still looking forward to a "modern" 2-6-0 as well as "modern" versions of the Spectrum 4-6-0 with smooth dome and sandbox and piston valves.

BaltoOhioRRfan

I just recently picked up a 4-4-0 Old Timer B&O Royal Blue, and a Peter Witt Street car, both run perfactly.
Emily C.
BaltoOhioRRFan
B&O - America's #1 Railroad.

My Collection on FB - https://www.facebook.com/EmilysModelRailroad
My Collection on YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/user/BORRF

Mark Damien

I added a Light 2-10-2, with DCC, to go with my Tsumami 2-10-2. The Tsunami can be configured to make sounds for double headed locos, so a second sound decoder is not necessary in the new loco. I just have to speed match the two.
Even if the prototypes never existed, someone would have created Model Trains anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Steams the Dream
Cheers.
Mark

sour rails

My most recent locomotive was Gordon from the Thomas the Tank Engine series.  I also have a Baldwin 2-8-0 consolidation, unlettered.
Sometimes, true greatness comes in small packages.  ~Sour Rails

Nickel Plate Road~Resurgence

8) 8) Sour Rails 8) 8) [move]

DaveS

My latest is a Spectrum 2-8-0 with sound. It started out as a Southern loco but now is CNR. Must say I'm impressed with the looks, operation and sound!
I also have a light mountain and a decapod.