News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC Loco and EZ App loco

Started by lamarager, December 26, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamarager

I am having problems with my two locos, one DCC and one EZ App.
First the DCC:
This loco has been in for service and when I got it back I was informed that it had been repaired and tested.  However I was told that I cannot run a DCC and EZ App at the same time implying that this was the problem.  Though the service people said it tested good, it is incessant stops and starts.  I looked at the right rear wheel and it is lifting off the track causing the loco to stop.  I push the loco with my hand and the wheel drops down starting the loco but it once started, it lifts the wheel again.  Has anyone had similar problems?
Second the EZ App:
This loco ran fine for a while but now the only response I get is the light.  The throttle does not respond.  Perhaps this is because I had both locos on the track at the same time a while back?

Trainman203

I wonder what the instructions said.

genetk44

The EZ-app is a scaled down BlueRail product...I suggest you go to the BlueRails Trains webpage and review the how-to videos. I also suggest you download their phone control app...it has more features than the Bachmann phone control app. Also try contacting their service dept.