News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

On30 combine

Started by Terry Toenges, January 05, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Toenges

I just bought a new On30 passenger car unlettered in olive (26202). I really like the looks of these compared to the old single color ones that I have. No one has any combines in that color. Is there any chance Bachmann will produce combines in that color or rerun them if they already have?

Feel like a Mogul.

Len

Bachmann made the combines in the past. In this pic from the 'Sodor' thread in the Thomas forum you can just see the end of the combine we use sitting on the shelf, just below the 'Bumble Bee' loco:

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Terry Toenges

Thanks Len. That passenger and combine look like the old paint scheme before they made them with the trim on them.
I have the passenger, combine, and baggage with the old paint scheme but I really like the ones with the trim. There are a few combines out there for sale with the Thomas Kinkade paint and some customized ones.
Feel like a Mogul.

Len

You're right Terry. We got those for the display back in Bachmann's early days of doing On30.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Terry Toenges

I just went through 3886 On30 items on Ebay. It looks like most of the combines out there ended up with paint jobs for Christmas, or particular companies like Disney, Coke, McDonald's, Kinkade, Hawthorne, and  M & M's.
Feel like a Mogul.