News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

North Pole Trolley

Started by agent1522, January 23, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent1522

I inherited from my cousin the North Pole Trolley that was that was sold by Dillard's Trimmings.  Unfortunately I have no idea when he bought it. The box contains the trolley, tracks and bumping posts.  However it seems that parts are missing, I'm just not sure what.  Any help or information would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Len

From the pics I've seen, it doesn't look like a 'bump and go' type trolley. Check to see if two pieces of the track have a gap in one rail. If so, you may be missing an auto-reverse unit. The gaps would go on the same side, at opposite ends before the bumpers.

You might have better luck getting an answer over on the Large Scale forum.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Terry Toenges

Is this it? If all you have is what you say, you are probably missing the power pack (On the lower left in the picture.)

Feel like a Mogul.

agent1522

Terry,
The picture you showed me is the one and you're right, I'm missing the power pack.  How do I acquire one?

Terry Toenges

I don't know other than contacting Bachmann's parts department to see if they can help.
There is also a Facebook page for people who like Bachmann trains. You might ask on there if anyone has one or knows where to get one. It's not an official Bachmann page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1977934042470346/

Feel like a Mogul.