News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Rusty illustration

Started by InsideTrack, February 26, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Here's a look at Narrow Gauge Rusty. We will post a photo when available, but it will be a while.

T58603 by Bach Mann, on Flickr

Cheeky_ULP

Not much to say about his stock render, but hopefully we see him before the end of the year.

I still wonder if he'll be based off Midlander, as per Skarloey and Rheneas, or be more based on his CGI model.

TrainshockeylifE

Quote from: InsideTrack on February 26, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Here's a look at Narrow Gauge Rusty. We will post a photo when available, but it will be a while.

T58603 by Bach Mann, on Flickr
Will his pic be out by the middle of the year?

TrainshockeylifE

Sorry for the error on the quote, will we see a pic of rusty by the middle of the year?

Chaz

Got my hopes up the moment I saw this thread :P

Regardless of what design they go with, I'll still happily buy Rusty.  I can see him coming in late November/early December like Skarloey and Rheneas.
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Haha, is this a joke? It's just the CGI model! :P
Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

TerencetheTractor525

Our favorite narrow gauge diesel! I will definitely get Rusty once he is released.

Additionally, hopefully, we will be able to see a clearer image of the Large Scale Spiteful Brake Van very soon. It is in the 2018 catalog after all.
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

Anthony P2

Really looking forward to Rusty! Can't wait to get the red and blue coaches too! Expanding the NG collection little by little!  ;D

Plow_Bender

I get the feeling this thread would have made more sense if it were posted on April Fools Day. :D  Still, just like everyone else I'm really looking forward to Rusty when he becomes available.  Still need to get my hands on Skarloey and Rheneas though.

Quote from: TerencetheTractor525 on February 26, 2018, 09:49:56 PM
Our favorite narrow gauge diesel! I will definitely get Rusty once he is released.

Additionally, hopefully, we will be able to see a clearer image of the Large Scale Spiteful Brake Van very soon. It is in the 2018 catalog after all.

Same.  Stopped in at my hobby shop yesterday, but they didn't have any of the 2018 catalogs in stock yet.  Not sure if it would have helped get a clearer image of things, but I wouldn't have minded picking one up.  Interestingly though, my hobby shop still has Bachmann 2017 catalogs (which they still want full price for) and catalogs dating back to 2011.

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

Angelob6660

Luckily I don't have to wait. To pay for Rusty cuz I have him for pre-ordering.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

Cheeky_ULP

InsideTrack, there's an image of the Spiteful Brake van in the 2018 catalog, but it's very low resolution. Could you by chance upload the high resolution picture?

Chaz

Quote from: Sparks on March 01, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
InsideTrack, there's an image of the Spiteful Brake van in the 2018 catalog, but it's very low resolution. Could you by chance upload the high resolution picture?

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo...

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: Chaz on June 12, 2018, 09:54:45 PM
Quote from: Sparks on March 01, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo...

Gosh, I hope the HO Scale model of The Spiteful Brakevan looks just like this.

And yeah, I also wonder if this was a joke or not. It's just Rusty's CGI model, not an actual illustration of Bachmann's Rusty model.  ???

Cheeky_ULP

I  don't think it's a joke, but I did get excited when I saw new posts in this thread.

Ah well, the Spiteful Brakevan looks great at least. For a piece of rolling stock that Bachmann could only go by Wikia references for, they did a very good job with the face.

TrainshockeylifE

It's been almost a year and a half and still not even a prototype.... A little worried about Rusty...