Photo puttin' up test from Facebook page

Started by Ken Huck, March 28, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Huck

Terry Toenges

A bombing run wipe it out and you have to rebuild?  ;D
Feel like a Mogul.

Jhanecker2

Getting a JU -87- B anywhere near to North America would have been a miracle ,  good tactical  drive bomber  slow and  not great range and it would have required having air superiority to be effective . The "G" series was a good tank buster with twin  37mm,  cannons  . One of my relatives  met  Luftwaffe Ace Rudel  who flew one on the Eastern Front , in a saloon in Chicago about 25 years ago.  John 2.

Ken Huck

Terry:  This is the 'G' model armed with two 37mm cannons.

John:  Did you check the basement of that bar ?  That's probably where he rebuilt his Stuka and then
          flew into my basement...

Trainman203

What are they taking out, the PRR at Altoona? 😱😂😂

Ken Huck

Another test:  I opened another 'Facebook' account with Gmail to use as my 'photo hosting' site.  That way I'll
have dedicated site to 'host' only my railroad pictures and won't get all my 'friends' on my regular Factbook page
to click the obligatory 'like', etc...

This is the Ste. Genevieve transfer boat that operated between Thomure (on the Missouri side) and Kellogg (on
the Illinois side) of the Mississippi River. MoPac and Missouri and Illinois RRs used this a lot.  When I was little my
dad worked for the Mississippi Lime Kiln.  Some days he would come from work and tell me there was another train
loaded today at the Kiln and they were going to transfer it across.  He'd take me up to Thomure and we would
watch the loading and transfer of rolling stock.  On a good day they could do up forty cars...

Jhanecker2

To Ken Huck :  I remember that Bar I am sure it had a basement , you do need to have a cool place to store potables .  However the bar was too small to fit a Stuka in it.  Rudel would have been way too old to rebuild one . I happened to have known the bar's owner from my youth , though I admit I never frequented that particular saloon.   Your pictures turned out  Good .  John2.