Automotive vehicle stacked frames flat car load Anybody?

Started by RAILSPLITTER, June 08, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAILSPLITTER

Years ago I had seen stacked car or truck frames for flat car loads that was a perfect match t how they do it here in the outskirts of Detroit Michigan. At the time I had the opportunity to purchase,but for some lame reason didn't. Now of course I cannot remember who made them and have not seen any with a strong effort online and in some of my old Walthers catalogs from the early and mid 2000 era. Nothing. There was in the past plenty of train shows in the area ,but this area was hit so hard economically that they do not show up any more for years now. Anybody know if these frames for car loads are still available and who might of made them I assume they were a kit,but it has been a long time??? ??? ???

Jon

Trainman203

Len

If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Trainman203

That's what I saw today but awhile back I also them stacked vertically and leaning against each other at 45 deg.  I can't seem to find that one readily.

Len

Scroll down the page to 'Related Products' and you'll find it. Click on the picture and it will take you to the full description.

Or just click here: http://www.bgtrainworld.com/storefront/shop/item.aspx?itemid=3379

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.