News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Big world! Big adventures!

Started by JLK2707, July 26, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

Has anybody seen the movie Big World! Big Adventures! yet? Has anybody noticed that there is a recolour of James at approximately 11:48 in this video clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT3dZfF_Ues&t=694s

Plow_Bender

No offense, but was this post really necessary?  This is something that could have easily been posted in The Everything Thomas Thread, which you already did before making this entirely new thread.  I honestly don't get it...

-Rusty
"If you can't beat them, hire someone to do it..."

Cheeky_ULP

I think the annual Thomas movie at the least warrants its own thread, so I don't see the harm in this thread.

We don't need to micromanage what threads get made, especially when there's already 70 pages of random threads on this forum. I don't think one more will make any real difference, and isn't worth anyone stressing out over.

Angelob6660

No I couldn't see James. I had to brighten the screen and widen the picture but didn't find him.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

JLK2707

Angelob6660 have you seen the movie?

Rodimus Supreme

I did not see anything at all that even remotely resembled James, in any color. Think someone on the TTTE Wiki, which you mentioned has it listed, just made it up or was mistaken.

JLK2707

Sorry for wasting your time then.