Bachmann's 2018 Announcements

Started by InsideTrack, August 10, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Download a copy of our 2018 Announcements Brochure now!
http://resources.bachmanntrains.com/NMRA_KC2018/html5

jonathan

Thanks InsideTrack!

I like the Sound Value Consolidations, naturally. The wallet groans!

Very intrigued by the reefer track-cleaning cars--colorful. May have to add one to my collection

I was wondering if anyone was going to re-introduce the test track cars.  They are very cool. Old ones were becoming way too expensive on the bidding sites.

Not a Pennsy fan, but it's hard not to be attracted to the streamlined Pacifics with WoW sound. Nice looking loco.

I wonder if the new streamliner cars have newly engineered trucks, that is, more free rolling.

Thanks for giving us some neat new HO stuff.

If I were a narrow-gage guy, I'd be attracted to that new little steamer.

Regards,

Jonathan

dutchbuilder

Mr B. I got your email telling me about this but Thunderbird sees this email as a potential scam.
So i deleted it.
Maybe next time you test your mail before sending.

Ton

the Bach-man

Works fine on my Thunderbird- check your settings!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Trainman203

The 4-8-2 lives on in N scale, but not in HO.  Why not?

The MP 5200 4-8-2's were pre USRA, built in 1913 for the Iron Mountain.  They were much lighter and different in appearance .  The Bachmann Model should, like the earlier HO one correctly was, be numbered in the 5300 series. 

Geoff12765

Can I ask please that you make announcements such as this using HTML5 and not Flash?   Many computer security experts recommend that Flash not be installed on our computers because of the large number of vulnerabilities that are always showing up.  So I, for one, am not able to read this.   :( :( :(

3rail

The link in the email used flash, but the one on the Catalogs and Brochures Page doesn't.  Here you go:

http://resources.bachmanntrains.com/NMRA_KC2018/html5

Geoff12765