News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photo hosting here

Started by Trainman203, August 13, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainman203

Yes it has already been discussed here.  But I can't readily find it.  I'm not as good a geek as a lot of y'all .  Please repost the best current way to get photos into a posting here.  Thanks in advance.

Why can't we just paste photos here?

Terry Toenges

'Cause Bachmann won't buy the glue.
Feel like a Mogul.

Terry Toenges

Seriously, the easiest for me is Facebook but a lot of folks don't like that. If you are so inclined, you just make a Facebook page and only use it to upload pics. You don't have to interact with anyone or friend anyone.
Feel like a Mogul.

Len

Since Photobucket slammed the door on linking, I switched to Flickr. Linking's not quite as simple as it was on Photobucket, but it's not rocket science either. I'm on my way out right now, but I'll post a couple of different ways to link from Flicker some time tomorrow.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

rich1998

Yes, PB slammed the door but I saw on another forum they relented and went back to free but I deleted all my photos and left PB when they closed. All my photos are on an external hard drive anyway.
A couple people said they got their photos back if they left everything there. Some had a lot.
There are about four other sites and I see two have been mentioned. I would stay away from PB. Once bitten, twice shy.

Rich

ACY

The above photo is from photobucket so it appears it is true it is free again.

rich1998

Yes it is. I checked shortly after I sent my message. Just took time to get back. They do show free.

Rich

Len

Nice of them to let people know. At any rate, the backhoe trenching for a new water line took out my internet (using a library computer right now), but when I get it back I'll post the Flickr method anyway. Just in case PB flips out again.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

WoundedBear

PB still isn't free for Third Party Hosting. Go read their terms of service.

Sid

ACY

Quote from: WoundedBear on August 16, 2018, 01:37:07 AM
PB still isn't free for Third Party Hosting. Go read their terms of service.
I have no idea what their terms of service says, but the photo I posted above is directly from photobucket, and formerly would not display and now does.